Friday, November 6, 2009

Inactive When Taking The Inactive Birth Contorl Pills, How Long Before I Start My Period?

When taking the inactive birth contorl pills, how long before i start my period? - inactive

I had unprotected sex and have started on birth control, not knowing how long it took the birth control before the effective date. the concern that the pregnant, and I took pills inactive for 4 days and still havent started my period .... Is this normal? When should I use when I'm pregnant?

6 comments:

Meg said...

I usually start between me 4-5 days after the beginning of the inactive pills, it is normal.

Ghee said...

Typically on day 4 or 5 - You should definitely read the best literature - and let others, or to use condoms, BC 3 months - until your body with the hormone in the pill - you have really put the risk of pregnancy -- pg on the pill because you can - this is my second child was conceived --
If you do not have a period of time it takes to create a new package - start (in 3 days) to take, an EFA - and call your doctor --

Ghee said...

Typically on day 4 or 5 - You should definitely read the best literature - and let others, or to use condoms, BC 3 months - until your body with the hormone in the pill - you have really put the risk of pregnancy -- pg on the pill because you can - this is my second child was conceived --
If you do not have a period of time it takes to create a new package - start (in 3 days) to take, an EFA - and call your doctor --

pharmexp... said...

How many pills were taken, if you have had unprotected sex?

California SunShine said...

Usually my period starts only when I'm in my third or fourth pill recall. Difficult for the last three four days.

Chrissi K said...

Anytime. Do not worry, your week inactive until more ... then start worrying.

Post a Comment