Monday, February 22, 2010

Could A Benign Tumor In Thumb Cause Hair Loss Circulation Problem..x2?

Circulation Problem..x2? - could a benign tumor in thumb cause hair loss

Well, here are some things about me that you decide what happens,. I am a 21 years old woman. I'm the chubby side, and I am currently Phentermine 37.5mg. I guess once a day. Realatively am healthy not just a little overweight. (I do not know if that has something to do)

Scenario 1:
Sometimes when I sit my fingers cold or too hot. Not everyone, however. Its strange. Since that time, my mouse pointer, middle and ring fingers. They are like ice cold or hot, but my thumb and little finger are against it. Then, sometimes, just nothing going, my little finger numb. Not quite insensitive, but I lose the feeling, but little more on the finger. Its kinda retarded, I know .. but I wonder what the garbagePassword. Cuz its very strange. I am the right hand, and usually goes in my right hand.

Scenario 2:
It is a little difficult to explain, but I'll try. I am a very muscular girl, but in my left arm in my triceps is a very good size of the tumor. About the size of a tennis ball all-wise, and about 1-1.5 cm thick. Should definitely not be there, lol. But my fingers on the hand Pinkey sleep sometimes .. and feel really in my Pinkey's not like he was. How could he not chicken out and kill, as a rule, but it hurts a little. If that makes no sense lol. But my fingers do not feel they should not be on the other side of my arm? From there is where the veins and tendons us I do not knowI confusd. My stepmother said, probably as a thick deposit, or art as benign so I wonder if I should go check it out, or deal only with him. Because my mother is a way to say that I was a child I'm angry, and for nothing.

Thank you in advance for your help! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment