Monday, February 15, 2010

Italy Thinking Day I'm Doing An 8-9 Day Trip Through Southern France And Italy, Suggestions On Places To See & How To Get There?

I'm doing an 8-9 day trip through Southern France and Italy, suggestions on places to see & how to get there? - italy thinking day

I live in Angers, in France today, and I'm planning a trip of 8-9 days in the south of France and Italy. I would like to see Rome, Florence, Venice, Milan and Nice. I need some suggestions on attractions and travel. Moreover, it is too early?
I thought
Day 1-2 in Rome
Day 2-3 Florence and Pisa
Day 4-5 Venice
6. Day: Milan
Nice Day 7-8

3 comments:

katya said...

I think that's reasonable. My first trip to Italy was a power trip like this, and I have good memories and a lot!

All this is easily reached by train. Remember to check the schedules ahead of time too. They do not intend to spend two days in Florence, but only have a train to get there. (Unlikely, as is drawing a great city, but ...) So, travel account, which give a train in the night more time in the cities.

I Let's Go Europe Guide (in English in bookstores in France) during my travels. He had excellent suggestions for sites, restaurants, etc.

Bon Voyage!

Matteo M said...

Cannes remember when in Nice ... and Monte Carlo, and ... these cities are very close to nice and charming as well ...

damon said...

I think that his itinerary is a little too fast, but it is possible that if their car trips, too, if you see much of Italy, will do everything in Italy. When in Rome do as the Romans do, take some time, finally, there's always domani.
Buon viaggio
ps do not forget to Cinque Terre, near La Spezia

Post a Comment