Thursday, February 4, 2010

Egg White Discharge Instead Of Period Please Read I Need Help?

Please read i need help? - egg white discharge instead of period

I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend and do not follow the day of transport. I know we've got some time this month, including "to 14 days after menstruation, during which I will be ovulating.
The reason why I'm confused, because one day I'll get my period, but I have a bunch of "egg white" discharge, are usually associated with ovulation. The next day I had my period. It was four days. Well, my period stopped. My time is usually 5 days or 6 months, which stopped after 3-4 days.
I wonder if you could get pregnant because they had a few other symptoms that are including greasy hair and the face is usually not during PMS or period of terrible diarrhea (sorry), headache, dizziness, I'm always tired and slept for three consecutive days last week without problems, and he was still tired.

I think I'm just jumping to conclusions drawn by the thought that I might be pregnant, btecause want a baby, and may be too optimistic.

What do you think, and notLooks like the first symptoms? Not so much the symptoms that led me to a possible pregnancy as the egg of the "white" discharge on the day he was to have my time. Is not this kind of relief to come, the day of ovulation?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like an all or nothing. I would confirm a pregnancy test to obtain, but in my opinion, sounds like you're tired and need a break. If your time was, but many women have a period of light in early pregnancy, I do not think it will take 4 days, but I could be wrong again. All women are different from each pregnancy. It is a symptom of diarrhea, which later I'm pregnant? For oily skin and hair, the opposite was the pregnancy for me, so I can not say that I'm not tired by the end of my pregnancy was full of energy by the principle that, so maybe in your head. As already mentioned, but if you are unsure, get a test or go see a doctor and get a blood test - the only way to say with certainty. Good luck!

Kristen said...

I do not think the speakers sound. But you can pass a test. If you have any symptoms, read a review of the hormone and give a positive reading. If he says no, then the symptoms that have nothing to do with pregnancy. If you and your buddy is thinking about getting pregnant, you should keep an eye on her period. Keep track of when and when it starts to end. I do not think that you are pregnant, but.

Ethel said...

Cooked egg white cervical mucus referred to the egg before it is clear and very elastic. If you do not ovulate, therefore, is thick, before and after ovulation and during pregnancy, normal cervical mucus, white, all elastic.

You've had your time, you are not pregnant.

Sharina B said...

Wait about a week and do a test and go from there.

Anonymous said...

Have you thought about taking a test?

Post a Comment