Tuesday, February 9, 2010

What Happens You Dont Take The Second After Pill What Happens If I Dont Take The Second Dose Of Emergency Contraception?

What happens if i dont take the second dose of emergency contraception? - what happens you dont take the second after pill

OK, I'm married and have a baby that was almost 7 months. I want to become pregnant for at least six months, he had been on the pill. Well, my last pill (placebo) ended sam 7 / 26. I had my rules on Wednesday, 7 / 23. I had unprotected sex on Sunday, Monday and Wednesday this week. I did not and was caught in the heat of the moment and will not use condoms because they are married and only the pill. Do not take extra pills this past weekend, because I had enough money and we do a wedding. I decided to make the "morning-after pill now and then read it after taking the first pill and I feel really bad because he said he could not prevent a fertilized egg s" implantation in the uterus. I do not want my kill baby, if I'm pregnant !!!!!!! Should not another pill, and if you do not believe me, that a fertilized egg may be in order? Or should I take the pill, not destroy my body? "I have no idea if he could ovulate or ovulating? "I only know that 7 / 27 5 days wasBeen in my cycle on Sunday would be 6 days and were on the 8th married. I am very disappointed and confused. Someone please help me. I will use a condom the rest of the month and then start a new pack of pills, if in the not pregnant, obviously. Nice answers only please, because it is a very sensitive subject for me and my husband and not let go of life, we have survived

0 comments:

Post a Comment