Friday, January 1, 2010

Emergency Veterinary Services How Can I Help A Hare (Rabbit) I Found Badly Injured On The Road?

How can I help a Hare (Rabbit) I found badly injured on the road? - emergency veterinary services

It seems that is the car that hit him, his back legs have been broken. It is also missing his right eye and blood in his eyes. I picked it up and sat in a box that had the back of my car and drove home to see what I do for him. He was still on the trail with (front legs seem to work correctly) and probably would have completely destroyed. I called a local veterinary authorities, emergency services, but does not address what kind of creature.

Can someone please tell me what I can to ease the pain? Besides, what can I do for him? It must be unbearable pain.

I bought and share the beds in a larger box, and rabbit feed. Anything else?

Thanks for the inclusion of a second!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are there any rabbit breeders around you? If so call immediately. I hope that helped!

Anonymous said...

Are there any rabbit breeders around you? If so call immediately. I hope that helped!

Post a Comment