Friday, January 15, 2010

Harley Davidson Buell Harley Davidson Buell S1 Lightning?

Harley davidson buell s1 lightning? - harley davidson buell

My wife is pregnant, and every day I sell my motorcycle and a car problem is the starter and the cost of replacing 500 and i can fix it i dont have the money, and I can not sell without running 12K more than I was in the machine until it has fully suped about 140 horses and is in good condition other than full and open cracks, where the 150 is replaced, I can sell it without setting first of all hate to sell for 1k only because I no money to run it if he could fix the starter and the head could be more right before they started offering me 9k, because I lose too much time to sell cheaper, because I will not fix the general proposals TY very much appreciated

0 comments:

Post a Comment