Friday, January 22, 2010

Powered Adjustable Coffee Table How Do I Use An Adjustable Carbide Hole Drill?

How do I use an adjustable carbide hole drill? - powered adjustable coffee table

I bought the QEP Adjustable Carbide drill hole to create a "hole in 1-1/2 some hard ceramic tiles. I put my electric drill and started drilling. As soon as the hole starts cutting tiles, the rest do not start jumping and swinging so terrible. It is not recommended for use with a hand drill, which was in power? "I will use a kind of exercise, rather than keep them level? Or I miss something?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hard tile cutting is hard to see with a regular carbide hole. The adjustment is even more difficult. If you are determined to use, then their education and remain slow. I have always been my roto zip to.

Sarafina Chung said...

I only use carbon dioxide.

Sarafina Chung said...

I only use carbon dioxide.

Post a Comment