Sunday, January 3, 2010

Hand Embroidery Designs What Software Programs Are There For Converting Artwork To Embroidery Designs?

What software programs are there for converting artwork to embroidery designs? - hand embroidery designs

I applied the arm and hand stitched and embroidered, usually my own drawings.

I am in automating the process as much interest as possible because I lose my sight and manual dexterity in both with age.

From my research so far as to offer the manufacturers of embroidery machines with proprietary software to their machines, the design, the limits of the machine. In addition, each model is associated with costs. You can buy software to convert the drawings into a different format, but the conversions are often loses something in translation.

I just want to be able to own design, one of my graphic-use applications and duplicate it in a cloth and thread.

Any advice for those of you who write software or are fiber artists?

0 comments:

Post a Comment